CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-7

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Pretty keen on an open discussion here:

So we've established there's a lot of direct & indirect interest as of late from the directors and they're happy to purchase at these prices. Good sign, check - some users have referred to this as a continuous smoke signals over the horizon.

Further to this it's been suggested that they believe no market sensitive anns will pop up anytime soon as they need a good grace period between the directors buying otherwise it looks suspicious. Chapman's are purely a shell, an investment vessel if you will, surely they don't have any insider market sensitive information that keeps being implied?

Highlighting the above paragraph with the context of these smoke signals..could it not just be director confidence that their investments are solid?

Second - CHP is heavily invested in D4ge and DSM, and we're not really aware of anything else at the moment unless I've missed a key component of information. And it appears as though the market wants to evaluate CHP on RFN's (D4ge) performance only at this time, it's been a mirror as of late.

In saying this, I think RFN is a very strong company with a bright future. However, I don't believe RFN will get out of this rut until we receive a strong increase in revenue, which again I don't think will happen until 2016 EOFY.

What do you guys think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.