RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-14

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'm not in RAP, but normally I think it's a good time just to look at one's holding (especially if at a 3 to Disallowed) and think whether free carrying/taking some profit is a good idea.

In terms of how much would be a good amount to take off the table, and how much to keep on?

Normally selling a similar proportion to what the director sold and what he kept.

Of the Fully owned, non performance shares, he sold about 8% give or take. That probably gives people a good idea of what to look at.

I think this is a good story, and looks better than a previous generation respiratory app (Karmelsonix/Isonea) but nothing is 100% and for those on 300-1000% profit, a small sale kills downside risk off fully.

The only reason I post, is because I watch this stock forum because I like the product. If this app looks to have legs, I'll buy in. TBH, if they can get to proof of revenue generation, I'll be more than happy to pay for this at a 150 million market cap... As a fully functioning, respiratory app that is getting uptake in large teaching hospitals, will quickly spread like wildfire around smaller centres/private users.

For me, having held through the failure of Isonea (again I stress, this looks like a much more effective/well thought out app), I'll wait till proof of revenue generation prior to purchasing.

My opinion is that aiming for lower risk or free carry (if possible) while a stock is still speculative makes holding through volatility/short term downtrends a whole lot easier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.