FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Re: "That's the only morality that counts as far as I'm...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Re: "That's the only morality that counts as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't give a continental if Cath et al make money as long as they make some for me"

But that's not the whole story is it, OOO. They could buy shares on market to achieve the same and carry the same downside risk as us mug punters. This has been noticeably absent, although as I said previously, some hold quite substantial numbers of shares already, how they came by them I don't know.

Instead they have ensured themselves leveraged action to any small success at little above market price, with no downside risk at all and at the end of June 2015, they used the small print to set themselves an exercise price, in what, in my opinion was a rather dubious manner (see other post). That was a while ago now, and I'm certainly not trying to can management's or the board efforts in general (though, never having been in such a position, I do wonder sometimes what it is they actually do from day to day to earn their substantial salaries*), but at the time it did offend my sense of fair play and like Saltocan, I haven't forgotten.

pj

*Someone will likely fill me on on this along the lines of skills, responsibility, opportunity creation etc etc, I understand all that, its just a "time spent" thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.