FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-76

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Explorers need to raise cash. Any of us who buy the stock, knowing they need to keep drilling, and believe cash raises won't happen, has their head in the (thankfully oily) sand.
    With that said, FAR is largely a passenger on this ride, and for Cath and others to issue a couple of percent of stock as long-dated options, near the money, on what is an all-or-nothing shot, did smack of opportunism on their behalf. I don't blame them, but shareholders should be wary of accepting such dilution. This after all is CNE and Conoco's game, we're just spectators. The only value management is providing from the point of getting partners on board, is minimizing dilution ahead, and maximizing our take-out price. I'm not loving it, but so far, I think they've done a decent job.
    Let's be vigilent on the stock issues going forward, and vote as we feel fit. But so far, I'm fairly happy with management, but will keep a closer eye on their moves. I want to see management put more skin in the game, even if at discounted pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.