FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

This is the last that I'll talk about this subject but just to...

1. 5,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1111
    This is the last that I'll talk about this subject but just to highlight the dangers of constantly reloading executive options, here is a link to an article on the problems and a small excerpt.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...jsLk1VFy6M5SOnEBg&sig2=IgiLa2rHuY0dJKGQI9VcHg
    Bosses' Pay: How Stock Options Became Part of the Problem

Once Seen as a Reform, They Grew Into Font of Riches And System to Be Gamed

By
    MARK MAREMONT and
    CHARLES FORELLE
    Updated Dec. 27, 2006 12:01 a.m. ET
    Eugene Isenberg is the little-known chief executive of a modest-sized oil-services company in Houston. But he stands out in one way: He is among the highest-paid corporate executives in history. In the past 19 years, he has pocketed more than $450 million.
    The key to this wealth: stock options, in abundance. His employer,Nabors Industries Ltd., has lavished more than 25 million options on him over the years.

They became lucrative partly because of Nabors's generally rising stock price, but also because of some controversial moves that gave the options more punch. When Nabors's stock fell below the price at which the options could be exercised, temporarily making them worthless, Nabors let him trade in some of his options for new ones with lower exercise prices. And when Mr. Isenberg cashed some options in, Nabors "reloaded" him, replacing those he'd exercised with the same number of new ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.