FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

Hi Mr.H Thanks for that - makes a good and enlightening read....

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Hi Mr.H

Thanks for that - makes a good and enlightening read.

Two more extracts from that article:

“Now, some of his option grants appear to raise questions about how they were dated. A number came on days when the stock hit its lowest close for the month or the quarter”

“Bullet dodging: Waiting to award an option until bad news has driven down the stock price”

These illustrate my point exactly in FAR management’s setting of the exercise price at the end of June last, even more so when the lower share price at that time appeared at least in part of their own making due to their chosen manner of exercise of the previous option series where 50 million odd shares were dumped into the market to pay for their exercise, and which they must have known in their planning of the exercise date would further depress the market price and enhance the value of their new option series.

That’s my last word on the matter too. And thanks @Craw-Vert for the Team Far post you just made not only with respect to the option issue but also in drawing my attention away from that and on to the work being done and good progress management have been making on our behalf.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $11.35K 23.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.