ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-49

1. 489 Posts.
    For anyone that wants to know the truth, the SP could be at around 2.5 c at the moment and ESI would be in no different of a position in regards to the deal with NLC/ NDMC. The reason we are at this SP is a combination of manipulators/ cappers buying in the 2 c range and then selling for .1 c in the 2.1 c range making small profit and looking to accumulate. Proof of this is the price of options which are currently fair value whereas the SP is lagging well behind the options (when including exercise cost)

I know that many of us here sense opportunity when others are sensing fear. That is why we have a stable top 20 and a solid bunch of share holders who are true and through investors. There is only several million shares being traded during each day out of nearly 3 BILLION. That is FACT. The SP could probably be 1.8 c now and nothing would have changed. IT IS PURELY PSYCHOLOGICAL. When people are buying the herd is buying, when people are selling the herd starts selling. I can list countless examples SYT KPO GPP

What we do know as a fact however, is that AM just converted another 145 K dollars worth of options into shares. History tells us he tends to do this before big announcements. Our AGM is on the 21st. There is a window of 10 business days for this deal to be announced to the ASX. Now what you will do next is entirely up to you but consider this- if we sell, many of us will just go back to our daily lives none the better. Maybe you will be a bit better off for a few weeks but ultimately, nothing will have changed. If you hold, you could have the opportunity of being a part of something bigger than all of us, something that only comes up once or twice a decade.

We know for a FACT the technologies work.
    We know for a FACT the technology reduces cost
    We know for a FACT the technology is efficient
    We know for a FACT the technology is economically feasible
    We know for a FACT that ECT is very close to completing the agreement in India

The Upside potential here could be life changing for some of us.

It is very likely that in the next 10 business days the SP will exceed 3 cps. It is at this crucial moment we will need to decide whether we are traders or investors. The SP may even pull back after the announcement to 2.5 cents in coming weeks. Who knows? All that we do know is that we are forming higher lows... I can tell everyone from experience though it is a lot easier to multi-bag when your average is 1.5 c as oppose to 2.5 c though...

Soon there will be a paradigm shift.
    10 Days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.676K 823.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 18616688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.