VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-84

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi J, Sunny, Graphene, Piast, l think Dr Wolfitzstreet Winfourby is getting off on antagonising us. He/she/it brings no evidence to the table and casts dispersions on our ability to determine what is relevant and irrelevant. Of course, that makes us cheerleaders. Every position taken is supported with a "trust me l'm a doctor"-like attitude, but when pressed has nothing much by way of convincing evidence. And we are supposed to accept a nudge nudge wink wink "Nuff said" form of punctuation to its poorly socratic ambition. I am happy to let time do the talking here, and should we be right, l have no doubt that it will slink off to assume assorted other alter egos and antagonise someone else. VRC, as put by one poster, has as good a chance as any of making it. We would all agree we know the risks associated. Of course, this is IMO - the positions you have all taken are just as relevant and credible as anything l have read here. Tis interloper has been trolling for some time - posing as a newbie innocently asking questions and bringing the issues into focus, to non credible expertise testimony that is backed up with sicratic gems such as, if you dont believe me, talk to a geologist....hahaha...like it has and knows better. Could we all agree to push it for proof in future when there are assertions that could be answered with evidence? I have noted that you all tend to refer to evidenceine on the record to support your beliefs - and despite the fact that some if its arguments show it to be incapable of understanding simple things like Share Purchases, should we not expect the same?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.