MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-79

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    A line removed then as per the mods (J.) request....

I know I'm wasting my time here but oh well, it's a nice evening where I am:

1. CR - do you really think Magnis has a CR on the near horizon when over 92m options are waiting to be converted at 9.5c???.... that's 56c above the current SP. Only those who are deceased would not be converting!! This will bring in about $9m which supply's working capital for all of 2017. That's all of this year with no money worries and plenty of time to secure off-takes and finance!!

2. Off-takes - look at the EV market at present, it's not of significant volume yet despite (from memory) roughly 68% global growth in 2016. Most car makers are gearing up for 2019-2021 releases. Therefore, there really isn't a substantial need for graphite atm; synthetic can service current demand adequately. Also, Hitachi are expanding synthetic production by maybe 40ktpa (can't remember exactly) possibly to cater for Tesla. Other than that, there's no new synthetic expansions planned (Benchmark Minerals commentary). So where is all the 2019+ extra raw material going to come from? I think end users are not feeling pressure to lock in raw materials now as they're still in EV design and early production plant modification stages. I'm sure they're happy to test materials and even battery chemistry's for a while longer. Hence, no credible off-takes for now, but the materials supply squeeze will occur and several off-takes will be signed beforehand.

3. Management - you mentioned that Magnis has directors with little mining experience and credentials.... have you had a decent look at the Magnis board of directors plus its CEO and 'consultant'. Management teams seriously don't get any better than the caliber here and if the depth of credentials, talent and experience doesn't do anything for you nothing will.
    Last edited by Riskon22: 23/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.