GW1 11.3% 5.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

We know there is graphite at surface/ near surface (5m depth...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    We know there is graphite at surface/ near surface (5m depth shallow trenches). What we dont know is if the graphite mineralization continues at depth or not (drilling results will reveal the truth) and at which head grade. It would be great for example if head grade increases with depth, this would decrease substantially mining costs per tonne.

To the best of my knowledge this is the first time in the history of Graphmada mine deposits (Lohorano, Mahefedok...) that an extensive drilling campaign is being conducted. Until now all graphite mining in Lohorano (and the resource estimate itself) have been done by mining graphite at surface/near surface at shallow depths. So who knows if we have a lot of graphite at depth or not. Lets hope so !

According to preliminary geological data from lohorano, graphite increases in grade at depth, but without an extensive drilling campaign, it is difficult to affirm this with certainty.

That is why the drilling results from Mahefedok are key to the future success of the company. If it turns out that we dont have graphite at depth (unlikely IMO), that is not good news to say the least for our expansion plans...But I am optimist !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.006(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $723 12.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3729 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.