HFR 1.69% 30.0¢ highfield resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-7

1. 26,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4582
    Sure, Mike, nothing wrong with it, technically and it won't make me buy or sell a single unit differently having seen it and I'm not criticizing the director for taking them up like this. I just think companies would do better when they grant options to directors to prohibit share sales a couple of months either side of exercising them so they must be funded in cash (from their nice salaries, no doubt), as it otherwise encourages a share sale that dampens the SP, which is in nobody's interest.
    This explains the high volume day on Monday, when a couple of large parcels were put onscreen at $1 and both snapped up within 1 minute. This 600k one was the second, the first one was for more than 800k, so I assume we will see one more of these notices? Not sure if it means they had already arranged the buyer, in which case why not do an off market cross trade? if not, it shows there are parties lurking about waiting for such large parcels to appear - if they had wanted 1.6m shares otherwise, it would have caused a major spike, which we now won't see.
    Still, $600k in the company coffers, presumably another $800k+ to come, so worth having.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 12/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $117.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $11.37K 38.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 588 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 24465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.