FGR 1.69% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

I will freely admit the fact struck me as i went through the...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    I will freely admit the fact struck me as i went through the model. this is why I never claimed to be an expert in mining, if the vein really could be 50cmx2m in cross section it perturbs some of the models I had going, though I never envisaged an actual circle but had figured for modelling purposes something like a cylinder would suffice, in fact its more of a truncated cone with a rather small, theoretical, apex angle (ore body getting wider as it gets deeper) I figure this is as good a guess for the other dimension as someone with no knowledge of mining could make and only having drill hole intercepts to go off. I had not missed the implications of your figures when used to determine the volume of material. There are still many other issues in getting from potential vein size and dig rates to a revenue of 3c/sh but I can leave that for another time.

I was just putting forth a prospective way of still achieving 1ktpa from shafts that are already underway but with a dig rate substantially less than 1.65m/day. I was on my phone so missed the end of the paragraph above which should have been "90-100cm...they could still reach 1ktpa with the current shafts underway.

I wonder if nothing eventuates with current deals/target markets if FGR will actually sell ore? and not the $20k/t stuff. What value the stock when DSO is $3k/t. At the moment it looks like FGR signed the deal with govt mine in order to convince traxys to market their wares. I may concede the move as about blunting others with similar aspirations, but then if such is the case there must be demand out there? How far away is an actual deal? fgr has announced some good stuff (eg capacity of cell increase/deal with traxys to facilitate sales etc) but the looming dilution from that traxys deal and also with BEST is no doubt weighing on potential investors. Guess folks want to see how it goes, though it does look like there is a speculator or two willing to pay up to 10c. FGR is still highly speculative, there are so many unknowns with BEST and Traxys.

What I really just want to see is results. Results rom BEST using FGR graphene. Results on the drilling fluids tests be they negative or positive (see ann feb 2016). Actually would love to see results from any of the multitude of tests that are being conducted by the unknown entities. Time to put the theoretical values for graphene to the test, but then also release the results of those tests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $18.57K 309.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150150 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 270667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 8300
Last updated 14.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.