FGR 0.00% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-40

1. 15,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6787
    Good morning JS and other holders

I am not sure why it is taking them so long to progress through the rock, 1.5m /week to me seem very slow. My personal view is that the hand held drills (air legs) are not powerful enough.

Just to help in your calculations, SL graphite (according to FGR) weighs around 2.6t per m3. TLG is 2.8t/m3 (I am not sure if TLG's 2.8t includes the host rock)

FGR currently have 3 shafts being sunk, Shaft H currently has one drive more planned, Shaft J I believe has 2 drives that have started, Pandeniya is still in shaft sinking, I would assume this would have another 1 - 2 drives.

We could have 6 drives on the go at the one time. which would mean 6 x 1.5m per week. No doubt once they become more experienced there will be an increase in the speed of the drives. Shaft J is a perfect example of how much quicker the shaft sinking was after gaining the experience from the other 2 shafts.

No doubt in the next QTR announcement we will have a better understanding of the daily/weekly drive progress. It would be nice if FGR provided an updated model of all 3 shafts. Similar to the one on page 8 of the following announcement
    http://www.firstgraphite.com.au/attachments/article/138/20160923-Geophysics Announcement.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 103270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.