FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-41

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @spid81

"I am not sure why it is taking them so long to progress through the rock, 1.5m /week to me seem very slow. My personal view is that the hand held drills (air legs) are not powerful enough.".

I'll assume you are correct, and also note an FGR comment about ground conditions being challenging with water ingress, but (don't worry - be happy) "The company has excess pumping capacity on site to handle any water and plans are in place to reduce water ingress as the drive progresses."

FGR has a miner's dream in that someone else provided tunnels to the actual underground formations in grand scale, compared to drill core. Even to the extent of probably observing actual water ingress before mining.

So here is my problem - how can anything be a surprise and FGR be caught short on anything?

I can assume only two broad category options - competency or trying to scrimp on spend.

One or both might be the mining engineer mind-set, despite WG claiming they are trying to do things at higher western style standards, (Don't get me started on some of the H&S idiocy in Australian mines), which FGR are doing.

For those who don't know, the Australian Mine Site Manager doesn't like change. They have Legislated responsibility for anything that happens. You can imagine the culture underneath that develops. Pulling in the other direction is get going and meet targets and don't spend any more money than necessary.

Starting to sound familiar?

Unadulterated speculation on my part - so I recommened keeping a weather eye on reports on mining activities and see whether the fact the product has such high value, the mining (and wages) don't creep upwards, because they can. And keep an eye on excuses because I can't understand why they didn't anticpate much of what has happened beforehand. (I confess it might be just me - slim as that might be.)
    Last edited by jumpstart: 25/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.