FGR 1.85% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-51

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    So - you would appreciate my thoughts on FGR co petitors? I'll give you credit for being a brave man.

PAK - even the fleas have packed up and left. Don't like all those links around MRL and FEC.

AXE- South Australia deary deary, what can one say. Best thing to ever come out of Adelaide is any road to somewhere else. Only Roxby can save the place, though Govt keeps providing sheltered submarine workshops forever, hoping something will change in the place. AXE graphite is a me-too with nothing special. I looked at those Eyre penninsula floaters and spoke to SA Govt rep on mining exhibition stand many years ago - he was correct then and still is.

TLG A good bet, but...

VRC - Just for a moment I thought we were horses and Flemington. Something needed to explain that Phewww clinging smell. I agree with them though! They have lots and lots of land and they ARE just down the road from someone else. Tied up with the Chinese - nothing special these days, isn't everyone dahling? Time to trot out that Chinese proverb "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." VRC should skip that step and start galloping. Years and years...

There is such a thing as too much sugary junk food, and those 4 would do me in. I'm happy just to sit here. FGR has a chance and I can carp and complain at a pleasantly steady pace. Those others are just so tempting and I'd be hyperactive.

FGR will do just fine and such a swell group of guys and gals on the whole too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $13.35K 254.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194671 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 176380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.