FGR 1.75% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Hi JS, I have had time to go through the announcements and I can...

1. 15,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6735
    Hi JS,

I have had time to go through the announcements and I can finally get to addressing your post

"I will add..the fact it has been 4 weeks and they have made no comment on the difficulties getting through only 14m. My suspicion, they got to 14m and didn't hit the vein and now trying to create a cavern in the hope of finding it. I sincerely hope I am wrong because this will cast a huge pall over the assertions that modern mining techniques minimise issues or make finding new veins easier!"

Last week (17th of May) FGR released an announcement "Operational update" They advised in the heading that they had advanced 9m of a planned 14m drive, If we assume they started on the 1st April It has taken them around 6 weeks to reach 9m. = a rate of 1.5m per week. one week has passed since this announcement. 10.5m This will leave 2-3 weeks until they reach there target.

I am not sure why you have posted "the fact it has been 4 weeks and they have made no comment"
    FGR have given an update. You are fully aware of this announcement as you posted 19 times on that page.

this is the second time I have called you out for quoting the wrong facts. I hope this is old age and not your attempt of misleading investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $1.258K 22.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116254 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 17147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.