AYS 0.00% 21.0¢ amaysim australia limited

So....on 22 June Amaysim announced the 2017 Results Presentation...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So....on 22 June Amaysim announced the 2017 Results Presentation will occur on 28 August. It could be fair to take the view that 22 June announcement was 'quite convenient' as Amaysim are now in an 'investor communications black out' until the 2017 Results Presentation.

The problem is it seems that move and the lack of clarifying dialogue regarding the CEO's sale of his shares is being touted and then seen by many in the worst possible light. It is in my view disappointing that the company did not act to reassure its investors before the blackout. However, that said, it is not a hangable offence that they did not and indeed despite what some might claim, I have seen no evidence to disprove the the reason/motivation given for the CEOs sale. Nor have I seen any evidence of results deviating from the guidance given.

The CEOs shares were sold over 4 days yet things only unhinged late on day 4 when the market was notified. Was it that when the news got out it he was selling that someone utilised the momentum to short the stock?

Many would agree with the view that there are those that seek to capitalise on this sort of information vaccumm to panic those that do not have strong hands into selling their stock at a large discount to market.

Is someone building a position at a great price? Time will tell...

**NB AYS Shortman Data shows 4 consecutive 'Red Shorting Alerts' over the last 4 consecutive trading days and I suspect today will be the same.

http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=AYS

Of course always DYOR and the usual disclaimers apply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.