FGR 3.77% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

@ Yowie21 @jumpstart All right gents. Let's make hypothesis...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @ Yowie21 @jumpstart

All right gents. Let's make hypothesis here. Imagine two guys.
    One is not the holder of FGR and the other one holds  some shares, an unknown amount.

Most of the time, these two blocks comment on the FGR thread, about 80-90% of their comments on Hotcopper.
    Most of the time, these two blocks are criticising the company, its management and Grigor in particular.

What does justify such level of interest for these two blocks? Could the second guy have this company as his main holding, therefore being disappointed by the results?
    Given how risky investing in speculative ventures like FGR is, with high chance of going to 0, I think it is pretty unlikely that a person worth listening to would have most of his/her portfolio concentrated on FGR.

Could they have a part of their risk bucket in FGR and be disappointed by what is happening? In that case, given the speculative nature of a risk bucket, they would probably sell when things go bad,  drop a few bad comments before setting their sight on something else.

So what kind of theory could we be coming up with those two guys, one who is not holding FGR, and the other one who is holding, say, 100 shares, and still spending most of their time on Hotcopper complaining on the FGR thread... I wonder.

And would you rather believe these guys you don't know anything about or a guy belonging to the management of the company, with a great understanding of it and a good reputation as a mining analyst, who is putting $200,000 to convert his options and keeps buying on market in a downtrend.

I'm no PHD nor psychologist but this question is bugging me. Can you help?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $9.545K 180.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 385286 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 39999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.