FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-44

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @jumpstart - I can be bothered writing too much in response, given it's off topic and also I've got more interesting things to do. However, I will address some of your points.

Discharging past threshold will cause degradation in any battery chemistry. At this point in time the longevity of large scale (including house sized) Li batteries is unknown (PS I have a heap of them at home) and I think about this a bit).

Agreed the sensible approach is to include a mix of tech for the grid, including coal for the medium term.

Grid stability can come in the form of batteries and could be cost effective if you're sizing them to the task of stability (NOT a weeks worth of storage). Mechanical inertia is another option worth exploring.

I expect unemployment to come from increased automation raising the min requirement for entry levels jobs to be out of reach of the weakest members of society. Hardly overspend on climate change.

The more people that move off-grid the more those that do not have the means are financially penalised. (PS I life off-grid and am aware of the social implications of doing so).

Instead of forcing new dwellings to house a heap of battery, how about we enforce design standards that control solar orientation, insulation and NOT street appeal as a primary concern? So many places around the world do it so much better than we do.

Anyway, enough of the off topic rambling. What's FGR up to?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $21.22K 421.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121697 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 271551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.