SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-24

1. 4,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    Quite an interesting thread for SFI, and whilst I try to keep positive karma, there is an opportunity to make some comments which I consider relevant and might be construed as being negative. But my hope is that occasionally SFI management/board become aware of issues that might be discussed on Hotcopper, and they might be able to consider them in moving forward.

Firstly I suggest that whilst Catchacold (aka Hotncold) tends to be either extremely positive, or now extremely negative, certainly always highly vocal here regardless of its affect on general sentiment amongst us fellow SFI followers on HC, I think that Catchacold has raised some very important points.

Firstly, he/she mentioned the need to follow very carefully the announcements, and don't get the wrong belief from what SFI put out. It has been my own experience following SFI for all the time it has been involved with imagery (my experience actually pre-dates that time) that certainly you can't afford to assume everything that at first glance appears very positive with the reports put out! And also noted is that update communications do tend to be fairly drawn out between announcements.

Now with regard to the director selling, of course it matters nothing to any of us what the use of the sale proceeds was for, its none of our business. BUT for a director to selling on the last day of trading within the quarterly period, as far as I am concerned is WRONG, and suggests (but may not be proven correct) that he decided to sell before the quarterly update is provided. I believe that the board should have had a window in which it couldn't trade which included that time. So I don't believe all the cosy facts put in the corporate governance statement 4G.

Also the fact today that the BOT (presumably) managed to push the price momentarily down to 7.2 cents proves to me once again that the ASX should not allow certain investors to effectively manipulate the trading via high frequency BOT trading.

The share price I believe will recover, whether its after this quarterly report or later on during the 4th quarter when FAA approval is more than likely to be achieved is questionable. In the meantime it is possible to pick up stock very cheaply now IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.