MVP 7.50% 43.0¢ medical developments international limited

I have no problem with the directors taking a gain, after all...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I have no problem with the directors taking a gain, after all they get involved at arguably low prices and work to make the co grow, they have their needs for cash no issue.
    But
    Should we holders follow?
    Consider this
    1 the green whistle works.... I know I have been a patient and when I found a news story on a flight to Melb one day a began to buy ... no more research needed
    2 I kept buying because I found out about the intellectual property
    3 I kept buying because of the geographical expansion
    I kept buying because approvals started to follow
    4 I hold now because there is the beginnings of evidence of real sales coming from the country by country expansion
    5 at $7 I believe most of what we know is in the price
    6 the csiro / production development is a blue sky upside I don’t really understand but like the look of it.

I know this if you have a protected product that can expand globally has a demand with the big carrot still dangling then there’s lots of upside.

Think Coca-cola in the 1990s as the iron curtain came down and China freed up.... the share price doubled every year for 8 years.

This could be a mini coke.

I would like to see repeat sales numbers ..
    from the uk .... what’s sold in ... how fast does it move .... etc then we can see just what the potential is

I don’t have a clear picture of the second step sales, country by country or even better hospital by hospital.

So in my view hold hold, directors too

It’s just a question of when to sell, and sometimes that’s beyond our control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.030(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $37.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 46.0¢ 40.5¢ $53.56K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26364 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 898 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.