QHL 10.5% 37.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-18

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    @Sahanxxx -- the best piece of advice I could give you or anyone is to follow consumer staple businesses. That is the main thing I follow. Although QHL is an amazing story and the fact that they are a part of one of the biggest defence projects (F-35), which looks like it will never happen again unless it was successful for a majority of the businesses, makes me think there is enough margin to push the profits out till 2040 atleast and onward. Once your in bed with the large contractors, they have better chance to participate in future work also. Don't worry about getting into something else until this fires off. Definitely worth waiting and/or accumulating this. But, if you do want to watch one. I'd suggest putting Clean Seas Seafood (CSS) on your watch list and checking in on it at the next FY results. They just finished an institutional and SPP in the last couple of weeks (I participated in the SPP - to my maximum >$10k). Now they are cashed up and ready for growth and got a court case with over $30M riding on it --> http://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...m/news-story/12c47cab554ae0d3480b11088b2e3ee1
    Check back to it in a couple of months and a years time and see how they are doing. Everything food related has a chance of firing with the worlds population increasing YoY. Keep QHL #1 priority

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.