NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Sounds like another sour investor who can't see past the reality...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Sounds like another sour investor who can't see past the reality of having an operation in the png highlands.. and has incorrectly set his sentiment to hold..

Good ole Dick won't lose everything and neither will you.. unless u already sold.. (not 100% regardless) and that was ur own decision, just like it was to buy..
    TL doubled down.. at the bottom.. and if anyone knows what's going on.. what's coming.. and what potential NIU have- it would indeed be the man himself..!!

Nope, not a fan of performance.. cause ive more than halved my money on plenty of Niu stock.. but i aint selling to crystalize a loss and buy into some over inflated hyped lithium play or something, somewhere in the heart of africa. At 4m mc = price of a shell.. with cash, and explosive high impact drilling imminent.. im sitting tight (in truth,buying more..!!)

Meeting is tomorrow.. so all u need to do is turn up and ask Trace all your hard thought out curly questions.. and see what he says.

If u really still have any stock left u wish to sell.. it'll be no worries selling it into a rising market..

It's unfortunate that many sentiment driven speculators manage to sell somewhere near the bottom.. but having ur heart controlling ur head -isn't investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.