EVS 4.00% 5.2¢ envirosuite limited

My take is that the acquisition of Odotech’s assets is primarily...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    My take is that the acquisition of Odotech’s assets is primarily for it’s Odowatch platform which is currently a competitor of ours. This allows us to not only eliminate a competitor but also gives a great opportunity to transition “ over 120 sites” in industries already serviced by Envirosuite that are currently using the platform (from Odotech’s LinkedIn page) and potentially the opportunity to work with their partners which include Veolia Water.

Sharon Paterson who is one of our USA business development managers was responsible for introducing Odowatch to the USA in a previous role with Veolia Water which gives us an ideal person to work within a team to aggressively work on transitioning the Odowatch customers as she may very well have implemented it within the same businesses years ago.

Odotech also has a patented manufacturing capability for a range of highly relevant ENose sensors and makes their own weather stations. I am most curious about what the plan is with these assets, but if you recall from the Annual Report it was identified that the company is looking to bundle the modules and hardware into a monthly package, having the manufacturing capability, although handy, would deter from the pure Saas focus that has been emphasised.
    My guess is that these assets would be on-sold to Odournet essentially removing one of their competitors and further bolstering the partnership strength.

The market hasn’t responded to what I see as a game changing announcement where for what appears to be a bargain we are getting the opportunity to improve our platform, eliminate a competitor whilst potentially gaining their high profile sales partners and transitioning a large number of clients that with the addition of the existing ongoing sales has the potential to have Envirosuite profitable on a run rate basis this financial year.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $71.93K 1.437M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 977666 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 82000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.