ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

On the contrary, what is wrong with discussing stocks one...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    On the contrary, what is wrong with discussing stocks one doesn't own? I've made a few posts on EUC. Initially I was quite interested in buying some EUC shares but the more I read, the more doubts I had. I have some experience in mining and thought to air my doubts on this forum. For the most part they've been ignored. I suppose others think I'm just trying to get the price down. It's a forum - it's time for the hooray-sayers to counter the arguments presented. I, for one, don't support the thesis that Tolga is in therefore you are going to be rich. He has a track record but he also admits to mistakes along the way. I also don't support thesis that a few undoubtedly spectacular grades make a mine though they can make a share price.

Post 130 of this thread says "show us your evidence."

The channel sampling of the Joremeny adit is the best evidence available at the moment of what is to be found in that area and that evidence suggests not much. If there are drillholes why have the ore intercept assays not been published? What of the assay results from trenching, T-01 - T-04? Other assays have been prioritised through the lab I suppose.

The waste dumps do show some potential. It will be interesting to see how many tonnes are on each - where is the Lidar survey? On the 31st October it was announced that it would be flown in late-October. It may be that it has be flown and the data are now being processed.

It is difficult to believe that the waste dumps were sampled systematically. If you refer to the announcement of 19/10/17 re the waste dumps, in a number of instances samples were taken from the same point on a dump. Indeed all of the Karol dump samples were taken from the same point and from Middle Terezia, three of the four samples were from one point. Sure, sure the samples were "aimed to test a variety of mineralisation styles, host lithologies and grades of material in order to understand the geochemical nature
    of the mineralisation and prioritise dumps according to their respective grades."

"Robert Jewson, Managing Director of European Cobalt Ltd commented “The high grade mineralisation reported at Dobsina from the sampling of waste dump material is a testimony towards the very high historical cut off grades required at the point in time in which the mineralisation was mined." Sure, sure, or some handy geo picked the pretty rocks. What were the historical cut-off grades?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $33.26K 3.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3879255 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1260152 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.