ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Hi @Fixit My bid below 10c is genuine and based on risk and what...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Hi @Fixit
    My bid below 10c is genuine and based on risk and what I see as current and forthcoming delays. The company will have had processed Lidar imagery for some time now, and should have been able to update the market on the spoil dumps before Christmas. The Joremeny adit refurb has been progressing for some time but no update. There is also no detail around further exploration beyond the adit. The potential of the Joremeny adit is for high grade but my opinion for limited volume due to the narrow vein. The exploration program needs to target the indicated and as yet unexplored vein system north of the Joremeny adit to develop an indicatIon of reserves. Once again no detail from RJ or TK here as to how the 20M will be spent. This all adds up to little news flow, which in my experience generally presages poor results or project delays.

TK loves nothing better than a cryptic tweet before good news and the fact that all was silent in relation to the recent TH had me in the EUC sell queue.

I believe that there may well be a significant upside at Dobsina but EUC has a way to go to derisk the play. While we wait the SP will retrace. I have been in since WMN days and out now for a reasonable profit and waiting patiently (and genuinely) below 10c for re-entry.

Cheers
    BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.