ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-160

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Good post @Bigsky, you at least provide information indicating your knowledge, thinking and trading strategy.
    I'm not looking for a debate on where the SP is going and the word opportunistic is not (in it's self) derogatory. I commented because I found the statement regarding the ratio of buyers and sellers and the SP position to be simplistic and without thought because...... of the 38mil units required (at the time) 30mil were at bids less than 10c. There can be a few reasons for this but most (including yours) don't mean the trend should be to a higher price.
    I didn't dispute the statement that the SP was heading south I just said it was strange to state it without substantiation and then request some TA (with exclamation).
    Your reasoning and judgements are all I guess in your opinion? And nothing wrong with anything you've said. I'll just make the comment that IMO assuming management will always follow the same trends in reporting may not always be true. I would also say that announcements may often follow immediately after a period of no news.
    With the Lidar information if they have it for what reason would they withhold it from the market? Doesn't the Lidar imaging quantify the actual volume of the waste dumps of which assayed samples have already been taken? Is it going to much much less than estimated?
    Anyway, best of luck with buying under 10c you may just get them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.