ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

I will start by saying this. I am a big fan of Tolga and what he...

1. 352 Posts.
    I will start by saying this. I am a big fan of Tolga and what he has achieved over his career. I also love the story of how he got to where he is.

That being said, I personally would not invest in a company where he is the chairman for 1 simple reason.
    He is very close with Assad Tannous. Their Girls hangout together on Jet Ski's in Port Melbourne, they go interstate together and go to gym together. Nothing wrong with all that but I am a Speculator and so are you if you are invested in this stock.

If you don't know Assad he is one of the bigger Traders in Melbourne. Some say he is a promoter/spruiker of stocks. Buys promotes Sells in that order.
    It is possible to manipulate prices according to your plan and pick them up even cheaper than what you sold them at to the Insto's.

As I said I am speculating here, don't you find it funny that the stock was down so much before the results were announced. Just find it percular as in most cases people sell on the news not before it.

I am not saying the above is the case but just trying to make people aware of possible scenarios.

This maybe the biggest Cobalt Tenemant find of the century, I have not researched any of the tenements. I honestly wish you all the best in this investment.

At the end of the day you make the decision, you take on the risk and hopefully the reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $33.26K 3.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3879255 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1260152 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.