ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Shimmer has made some great calls over recent times, as listed...

1. 4,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Shimmer has made some great calls over recent times, as listed in his previous post. I have followed into quite a few of his calls, KDR being one that may play out like EUC. Sometimes patience is required and importantly the ability to mentally handle the ups and downs of the speculative nature of the junior explorers end of the market. If you cant handle the ups and downs and ultimately take responsibility for your own investment decisions then you shouldn't be investing in this end of the market.

EUC has a long way to go yet and in time I believe the recent sell off will just be a dip on the graph that is seen on almost every successful junior explorer in their movement towards becoming a producer.

As far as Tolga is concerned well I think he is a legend in the mining space due to his record, reputation and achievements. He has made a lot of money by being a good operator and consequently in the process made shareholders in his companies a lot of money too. I dont see EUC being any different.

Mate ever heard of people having the same broker and hence they are likely to be on the same stocks. Tolga would work with some brokers that he has an established relationship with and consequently clients of those brokers will be advised to invest in his companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.358K 256.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2913109 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 910142 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.