BGL 2.70% $1.81 bellevue gold limited

I hear you and shared similar thoughts originally. However, when...

1. 8,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2587
    I hear you and shared similar thoughts originally. However, when I dug deeper the research warranted the hype. I bought in for the extension to the Bellevue lode (still to be located and very high probability it's there - drilling soon). Now it appears they've found a whole new Bellevue in Tribune from surface across the Highway fault where the oldtimers thought there was no mineralisation, this opens up the possibility of repetition for similar multiple lodes to the west. Obviously Tribune needs to be confirmed at depth, I think this wont be an issue considering the similarity to Bellevue. With ore grade hits 1.1kms along strike, the potential of Tribune is staggering and depth confirmation will complete the picture which will add a significant amount of resource. A few more holes and Tribune will be Australia's next high grade mine, possibly the richest. If 5m widths are the norm then there won't be excessive dilution, little to none. Anyone with a spreadsheet and know how can work out the resource potential here, absolute no brainer once drilling at depth is confirmed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.050(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.125B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.81 $131.4M 72.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.