ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18355
    Just be mindful that Directors have only certain windows of opportunity to sell into. I think they can't sell within a 14 day period so I guess since he sold a small portion of his holdings (despite the headline number been a few million shares sold on market) I guess he probably had his reasons for selling? Anyway with drill results etc to be released on an ongoing basis this might be the last time to sell.

Note,I have also been bullish but much more conservative that @8horse here but I did sell some a while ago as I reported here because I needed to and wanted to put some money away for the kids and do things I haven't been able to do and having money in a bank account means I can pyhsically know that I am ok for a while money wise (the pyhchology factor).

I agree certainly with you that Director selling is (treated by the market ST or in the now on release) more of a negative generally than a positive but on this occasion my view is there is no negative news here as waiting on the drill - and if the negative news is don't expect a TO anytime soon that IMO is only positive news for LT SH as means the mine will get to a JORC and the price will be higher because I see the upcoming assays to be good (and no Director will know what is in the ground until the drill bit does the work).

Anyway, the muted market response here might say the market has treated this Ann as a yawn (been neutral or slightly negative but no more than that.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 12/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.