UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Thanks for sharing. I like the goal of allowing others access to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks for sharing.

I like the goal of allowing others access to their digital influencer CRM once its completed and charging a fee. Very scaleable and potentially positions them as an innovator in the space.

Interesting comments around 3-5 years for the digital influencer area to be the central growth centre for the business. Sounds like he's thinking big about how much of the digital influencer pie they may be able to carve out with innovation driving that. I think that is new language that I haven't heard him talk about before. Obviously I would like to have heard something much shorter but am left thinking he has a vision. I would have liked some nearer term guidance to compliment the vision.

No news on how subscription division is tracking or the regulatory headwinds referenced in the HY.

We probably won't get much news about finances until the Annual Report given Dom previously said they will stop quarterly reporting.

I guess my take away is that the current business will fund the foray into digital influencer space that they have decided strategically is where the business should go. Makes sense as it leverages their current divisions, in that they use digital influencers to promote their Q&A and Subscription Apps.

So as they get better in the digital influencer space they can use those insights for their own products while they build out this new growth engine.

Ideally I'd like to see some near term revenues from the digital influencers so it doesn't become a pipe dream project but we can see some tangible progress so that it pays its way early on. Not sure where we will see confirmation of that outside of the Annual Report at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.