QHL 0.00% 17.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-39

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    @Sahanxxx -- What's your prediction on this share price for end of June July 2018 and Dec 2018.? After full year result roughly 10c/ps. Then as I said, if all goes to plan (as @cocokat said: one thing is certain the wolves will look after themselves), they will shoot out a CR and even if you don't participate they will have a shortfall take-up by existing SH or secondly by underwriters. New strategic investor Acorn Capital. Options repriced and fully exercised before end Dec 2018. Once all this takes place, then you will get an influx of good info and it will fly (only my prediction). If it is still 10c/ps at late July I might double up, then participate in CR. Got my own plan formulating (just have to see how it plays out).

@cocokat -- I have absolutely no idea if you are reading the tea leaves correctly or you are on a wild goose chase. I don't know myself, but one thing is for sure. James Douglas wants in at the right time and lower price lol. I promise you one thing. If he has a new job as an Investment Director, at Acorn Capital Investment Fund Ltd (ticker: ACQ). Plus they have bought a stake in Carbon Revolution (which they where going to IPO but scrapped that idea) -- which he controls... then I'm fairly confident he is working the system so that he will get his cheap options and have a sizable investment through the fund.

As for Mark Burgess having such a low SH atm. This could change significantly, in the event of a CR: refer to the SPP below, where share holders could only subscribe for upto $15,000 worth of shares each, while 2x directors asked for $150,000 worth each (and it was accepted and they got it 10x the amount of current SH). Anything is possible. He may do the same!!

CSS_spp_nov2016.png
    So, don't complain that Mark Burgess doesn't have a huge holding. I'm sure he is getting ready to work the system over like his other wolf pack (including big dog James Douglas).

@ztankosi -- Question for you then? Should people be clearing some holdings, recording capital losses and buying back in ahead of first profit report? All In your opinion of course. As @takealoadoff mentioned:
    http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?DocID=TPA/TA20087/NAT/ATO/00001
    https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Pri...now/Transparency/What-attracts-our-attention/
    I wouldn't be worried about trying to game the system unless you got good knowledge about how to lol. Just do some research and if you want to sit on the sidelines till you think it will blow, then by all means. But, if you miss the rising tide (supposing eventually there is), it will have been for nothing.

It is not long till full year results. We can see the progress and if it moves SP much. Or if it is lack luster and things look stagnant. My enduring feeling is that, this is the final piece of the puzzle. A CR to change the register for the better.

qhl_new_holders.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41536 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 21194 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.