PNV 4.74% $2.43 polynovo limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-21

1. 20,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    " even DW's other baby MVP is only now at $440m - note that at that price DW is selling MVP). With another $1m from DW into PNV though I'm likely to get back in. Hard bloke to bet against but it will be just that - a bet! "

You Think it's a bet?
    It may end up being the best one you will ever make?

OK MVP has three things on the market right now, Polynovo has one right at this moment.

Polynovo has around ten times the shares that MVP have!

But here is the rub -: All of the things that MVP sell at the moment are from completely different manufacturing processes, I believe they would some competition in those areas as well? and and the cost of the goods to manufacture would be a higher percentage of the actual sale price compared to Novosorb IMHO?

With the Integra product, our main competitor at the moment makes an A4 sheet of synthetic skin which costs around $5,000, I was told how much it costs to make the same size of material in BTM, I won't print it here, suffice to say that Polynovo would be making a very handsome profit indeed a much better one compared to Integra, it is also worth looking at just how big the markets are that Polynovo are in now, or will be soon? they are absolutely huge, and I believe Polynovo will be the gold standard in most if not all of them?
    I don't see a lot of competition, we may end up being a monopoly or an oligopoly?
    Either way, when we reach maturity in those markets I believe we will get the lions share?
    The BTM market is really the smallest of these, but it is the first.
    The beauty about the polynovo product is that it is really a platform technology, where the goods from manufacturing the polymer mix can be used on a number of platforms, that means that there is really only one manufacturing process and then a number of platform processes to make the polymer into a useful product in each platform.
    If you look at MVP, they would have to have three distinct manufacturing processes, each one with it's own distinct problems.
    So even though MVP has around ten times less shares, the markets that they address would not in my opinion be anywhere near what Polynovo is looking at, and the costs of goods to manufacture would be well in favour of Polynovo, there is more coming with the Diabetes cellular stuff, Drug Eluting pellets, Pelvic floor reconstruction, etc, they are looking at stem cell technology for some of these, where they make the Novorsorb skin and then seed it with skin stem cells, I am told using stem cell technology scientists can make cells grow into just about any human body part? here is one for you? if they can harvest these skin stem cells or stem cells which are made to become skin cells, then would it be possible to harvest hair follicles or make stem cells grow into hair follicles and then seed BTM and use that as a hair replacement therapy?
    What a huge market that would be, no more Kojacks unless they wanted to be?

Anyway, I believe the ideas that will come using Novosorb are just about limitless?

The Bone void filler looks to be the biggest market at the moment, but I really think that will be surpassed one day, and we may have it on our own maybe all going well?

Is that bet looking better?
    I reckon David Williams thinks so, or even maybe knows so?

BTM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
0.110(4.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.677B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.45 $2.38 $2.896M 1.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 9997 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.