ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I've been doing some digging through historical announcements to find the most recent top 20, value of intangibles, assets, liabilities etc, all the financials. From there I tried to develop a simple mathematical model to see if my end result matched something of the market's current price. To my surprise I believe I prevailed. So I'll share my progress so far with everyone.

I tried to use the most accurate data I could find, however, that involved going back from current to the half-yearly report (released 28/2/18).

One of the most important aspects with a business is how much debt the company has. Besides a few director fees PCH has $0 debt which can be seen in figure 1. Furthermore, this identifies there is no stress to generate positive cash flow near term. We have sufficient funds to move the company forward for about 9-12 months before we need a further capital raise. The positive side with our business model is that it uses very little cash in operational activities, as majority of the work is in app development. Pro's of being in the tech industry.

Debt and Outflows.PNG
    Figure 1 - Debt and estimated cash outflows for the quarter (released 24/4/18).

Our companies intangible assets have grown, i.e. the LiveOffer Auction platform, as well as the property value.
    *Please note, this value is not the value of properties currently listed trialing the product, this figure refers to our offices or other buildings owned by Property Connect Holdings Limited*

Below in figure 2, shows a simple mathematical model that calculates an estimated worth of the total business, then simply divides that figure by the number of shares on issue, as total no. of shares on issue x share price = market capitalisation, or in other words how much the market believes the total business is worth.

Stock Valuation.PNG

My findings conclude that using the business's most recent figures, this gives a fair share price of $0.0012 compared to the current share price of $0.001

In my opinion, those who are bullish on the stock are happy buying the cross trades at $0.0015 and those who are bearish or impatient are selling for $0.001

On another note, there is beginning to be a push for blockchain uses in government applications and within the banking industry. I still think out little blockchain integration payment plan will increase our overall valuation.

https://bcfocus.com/news/australian...ansformation-agency-to-study-blockchain/9702/

All in my humble opinion,
    Dalto24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.