1AG 0.00% 0.5¢ alterra limited

The SNC position has created some interest in the stock which is...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The SNC position has created some interest in the stock which is a good thing so what they need now is a viable deal to propel things forward and time is of the essence or it will lose the current interest. With SNC now holding 11.1% it makes an interesting play as they can block any takeover attempt if they choose but not quite weather any private placement of up to 25% if the current Directors exercise that option. However that would be a complete waste at the current prices and would make it clear it is a political power struggle.

One concern for many I suspect is the current share register composition and the majority holdings and until they loosen that grip there will be many who will remain on the sidelines.

So we all wait for a compelling business driver to enter the foray and what that may be is anyone's guess at this point but if it is not any time soon expect the share price to drift off again.

As for possible dairy deals, the lower eastern seaboard of Australia is reasonably vibrant at the moment but also plenty of competing companies in better financial and operational positions looking over the current offerings on the market. Maybe they need to look to private entities seeking to get a listed vehicle for dairy businesses rather than looking for actual opportunities. I know someone who knows of at least 2 of these right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.310M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.504K 925.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1145213 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 294721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.