ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-79

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Right throughout this debacle I have wanted people to move on and be more fairminded.I don't think it's novel to suggest some of us are human or have made mistakes. Have you been taking note of the accusations made of me in the intervening time period?

I've been accused of all sorts of things, ridiculed, belittled, shouted at, and subjected to campaigns to have me perma-binned or at least suspended.

When people are in denial, they may make a mass campaign to put a dissident on ignore. What's the need for that?

What happened to play the ball and not the person?

An argument which groupthink is in denial about needs repeating, then it gets accused of spamming.

So many have me on ignore. Yet the irony is that on a lot of issues, I probably have been right.

Consider the crucial commercial reality one. By default that is now finally sinking in only because diagnostics is STILL producing negligible income after many years.

Another commercial Reality check. ADO could cease to exist in the future, once operating capital is burned through. IF we don't get a battery deal.
    Our bargaining power is weaker for low cash reserves, high number of shares on issue, having made bad decisions in the past, and destabilisation of the Board.

Previous codes used by this company:
    • BLS changed to ADO
    • SSH changed to BLS

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statisti...&asxCode=ADO&timeframe=D&period=W#codehistory

This has been a dangerous situation for a considerable time. Dissident voices are always needed.

So yep. You need a thick skin to post in social media. Someone made a hurtful suggestion in 2013? OK. I'm calling for a sense of proportion here.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 19/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $156.6K 8.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3769830 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1950500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.