AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-358

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just another basher;
    Facts
    1 There is no ASX requirement re Directors selling their shares as proposed (even if you're genuine in your benevolence angle of attack)
    2 Eckoff explained his position even though he was under no obligation to do so
    3 He completely failed to maximise his profit
    4 He was under the same pressure as every other Lithium stock holder who has held since January with the entire sector pulldown initiated by the likes of Morgan Stanley and others posting oversupply doom and gloom scenarios whilst they accumulated (wanna talk about disgraceful...try MM techniques for controling the market and ASIC's failure to clean up algorithmic trading/Chi-X and other capping techniques)
    5 Resurrection of another regurgitated scare story day before the big ann (soooooo empathetic isn't s/he our mysterious little fly by no held)
    6 Eckoff is an entreupener. There are a list of explorers that he had direct or indirect associations with. That's his MO. Start em'up...get out...next! Who knows maybe he's borderline autistic. Genius at sourcing but life's too short to hang around...call him the ST of explorer divas...whatever
    7 Who has the right to tell anyone how to trade their trade?
    8 How many millions did KE lose as a result of rushing his sells and flooding the market? Further how many new investors are here that would have had no chance of getting in this cheap and who are set for massive upside? Did that calc on a conservative basis previously and from memory he lost at least half of what he could have gained if he planned a careful exit. Might be one of the greatest deal makers out there but his trade strategy in this instance...not so good IMO.
    9 Who's going to complain once we hit blue sky? Only ones who lost are those that crystallised their losses by selling. They had options...they could of waited and averaged down. They could of not sold. One way or the other the register has been cleansed of those investors and in turn that means a stronger register than ever before with a much higher resistance level at current SP.
    10 The resource is clearly almost beyond comprehension just on the initial Jorc
    11 SS is here imminently and all signs are good (despite the fact that we're going to hear every rehash of every imaginery and lowball value proposition that the basher contingent can falsify to their self advantage (mods will no doubt have their battle helmets on )
    11 Need I go on?

No I needn't..Top 10's enough and the bashers don't need to be validated beyond restating the obvious.

So keep the crocodile tear concerns for yourselves and line up your bids like the rest of the incoming deluge chasing Li 3.0...as I've said I believe whole sector is about to pop and that's what a number of analysts have been predicting as well...and there is no other stock in the space that has the potential to rerate and enjoy the kind of sustained upside that AVZ has on the ASX (check the producer's charts from their early days as explorers...consider them road maps...all unique...but all at or above a $...now check our SP...getting the picture yet?

Tier 1 Lithium doesn't happen every day and it certainly doesn't happen in a sector that not that long ago wasn't even a sector. Now the entire World is rushing towards renewable energy (OR IS THAT A RAMP? LOL). Entire landscapes are changing to stitch up the best resources with billions injected time after time...and then we have to listen to the same regurgitated nonsense from the bears?

Bash it all you want...any way you want...but the vanilla is in the puddin'...and the world loves puddin'...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.