MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Well sometimes he doubles and even triple dips so you might have...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well sometimes he doubles and even triple dips so you might have to look if it is the monthly dip date wise but that seems more of a concern to non holders than holders. The point is this though, do you think he is buying because (a) it looks good or (b) do you think he is buying because he is looking to make huge profits?

I mean if it was just token buys of $20 or $30k every few years like some directors of other companies do close to a cr then maybe he is sacrificing a small amount so it looks good but not in Franks case. He is doing over $100k a year and you don't do that to look good. He must be close to $500k bought in the last three years alone. Somehow I think if the bone battery (or should that be cobalt and nickel free batteries? Or is that to much for non holders to comprehend?) and the mine were not going to get up he would have given up on buying so long ago. Wouldn't you agree?

Then on top of that look at the recent buys from Marc Vogts. Do you think he put $250k in because he believes the share price will keep drifting down? He has bought more in the short time he has been at Magnis then the total amount bought by the BOD's of other graphite hopefuls in Tanzania. Now I would bet Marc is a much smarter man than you giving his credentials so I'll follow his money instead of the guy who holds no graphite/LIB stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.