TON 14.3% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-15

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    well I hope your right on some of those Bloke.

it certainly feels as if there is a vendetta on graphite with how the sector as a whole has performed (or lack of in this case).

I think management needs to share info on graphite regarding its additional niche insulation/fire/expansion uses and the demand that is going to be implemented both in china or the world for that matter, as it seems that only batteries has the attention on this so called usage, or so it seems, but this too may also show the weakness recently in the Lithium sector too.

surely all this has to bottom out and a much needed Catalyst needs to appear and awaken these sectors and markets for Risk ON

today I had a friend whom shared some babble on his findings from an email reply he got from our silent fearless leader pc

to me it sounded like a scripted type of reply with, yes the shareprice is in the dunny, but Ton are also inline with the sector fall which is pretty easy to see so fair enough there (except lack of leadership imo)

what I did tune into what was said was that MCC as part of their appointment had a LOI from a chinese bank for 85% related debt of the EPC contract at competitive rates which like as mentioned in an some announcement prior, which to me I read this as the finance for 85% of the project is virtually a given, but meanwhile we still continue to maintain ass kick mode, why is this?

also as others have also mentioned that they are still in discussions with other parties on various types of alternative finance which I would like to know how they pan out to what seems to be already there, so how long will that take one must wonder??

the other thing that struck me was is that maybe as above the finance is sorted, and what other finance type specifically relate to Nicanda Hill JV or a one type suits all finance for both NH and Ancuabe? its hard to get a real read on what is happening there or how far that discussion has progressed for possibility or how near or how far down the track it is to making a decision.

yes with Triton its always a case of hang in there and take the ass kicking and wait it out, but will this company have the stamina to stay on the path, to maintain a support level technically even? we see these small tolken on market buys from Xi and pc but why they cannot be creative or dynamic in talking up our product with vanadium too for a market rotation and sector Catalyst to propel us back up from these levels which IMO is nothing short of a bad joke.

so thats it, but this does not mean I am fully happy with this management as seems to lack character and leadership along with any sort of accountability for the torture that shareholders are taking the brunt of.

as always, lets see what happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $420 35.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145890 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 83000
Last updated 13.36pm 29/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.