BAP 0.41% $4.80 bapcor limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-16

1. 4,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Agree. Whilst there may be advancements in battery technology and electrical vehicles, and an increased preference for and usage of, especially in major cities where commuters do fairly short intracity trips, this does not account for a majority of Australians. Those who need to tow the van, or the trailer, the tradey towing their “tool box”, the builder with their scaffolding or roofing sheets, the concrete mixer truck or a variety of other uses and configurations that require “grunt” or towing power. Yup, in the future, battery technology may develop where even those are superseded and replaced by batteries. But that I predict is many, many years away, and discounts that which we hold near and dear.... that being personal preference. Today, we have a marvellous choice for our motoring preferences and who could have forecast that our twin cab 4WD would become so widely used and popular. When I am 800 metres up on a mates mountain having spent a day cutting and loading my 7 x 5 trailer with wood and have a 300 metre drop over 2 kms to get back down again, I really need a 3.2 litre diesel... not a flat battery and no power point within 100kms. For that reason and also for the reason of personal preference, I am a happy and contented long term holder of BAP and can’t really understand why a company with such good management, sound financial management and good fundamentals has been sold down to this degree. I would think this is likely to change as BAP shows that it is capable of producing solid and reliable results in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.80
Change
-0.020(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.629B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.93 $4.93 $4.75 $3.661M 761.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2800 $4.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.82 6213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.