A2M 0.16% $6.34 the a2 milk company limited

It's more the optics of this. Sneakily offloading the shares so...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    It's more the optics of this. Sneakily offloading the shares so holders don't find out until after trading is closed on friday and stew on this all weekend.

It is not a good look, as evidenced by all of us who strongly believe in A2m being quite rightfully shocked by it. There might have been legit reasons for her to sell these, but she should have weighed those up with the reaction she's going to get.

Her job is to increase our share value, not the opposite. It's a shame that some posters are bringing her gender into this as if that matters. This is a case of her actions impacting share value in a negative way. That's a pure fact.

I guess we will see how this pans out on Monday, my bet is this will open lower and the momentum has been killed as a result. I would love to be proven wrong.

Side note though, A2 is still a great product and flying off the shelves. But we do need to exercise our rights as shareholders collectively and take a look at this agreement, I don't believe it's in our best interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.