A2M 2.78% $5.25 the a2 milk company limited

I think most people are just disapointed that the company's new...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I think most people are just disapointed that the company's new leader seems to show no regard for the shareholders who she is employed by to represent.

I do not care about any money lost today or short term price movements. I have not sold 1 cent of A2 for the last 3 odd years

I have also only ever said positive things about A2 and its managment. I have recommended its products and shares to friends who have also become Believers.

The fact is this just looks bad from a new CEO. If she was given $4 mil of cash as a signing bonus i don't think anyone would have cared. Hell the board could have bought the shares back off her. Its the fact she treated them like dirt. If the CEO doesn't believe in the company and is not willing to hold shares. Which were free btw what message does that send? Should she even be offered more shares? I think she should have to earn them back.

Warren buffet treats every shareholder like an owner of the company which they are. And he is the words greatest.

There was just no need for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.25
Change
-0.150(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.830B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.38 $5.47 $5.25 $7.454M 1.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16794 $5.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.26 7700 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.