A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

It’s quite a tricky situation and to a large degree I agree with...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It’s quite a tricky situation and to a large degree I agree with you @SmugLex - I’m not a rich man, but I have a sizeable investment in A2M and it is, well, *was* the last thing I’d sell (before my house) were I to face financial difficulties as I believe there is still so much growth potential.

I’m not entirely sure the misstep was solely JH’s though - the board agreed to this construct upon her signing... were she to hold on to these signing bonus shares to further capitalise it would have undermined the agreement she made with the board at the time of signing and potentially jeopardised the trust relationship.

I think there were naive errors made - without foresight - from the entire management team/board including Jayne when agreeing to this rem package, which is the first time I’ve questioned the sagacity of those in charge of this organisation. We all make mistakes though, and it’s how we learn from them that demonstrates our true character.

For all the things they’ve done right, they earn a pass, but if this sort of thing ever happens again, I will be forced to seriously reconsider my position on A2, as I for one wasn’t paid $8.1M last fin year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.