A2M 4.97% $6.55 the a2 milk company limited

Hi @hoots, those performance rights like every other time A2m...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Hi @hoots, those performance rights like every other time A2m has issued them came with very low hurdles to trigger them. I am all for top draw management getting proper remuneration to attract them and to help in continuing to hold them. Why issue her shares that were going to be flogged off so soon. Going forward are we going to be creating and issuing hundreds or indeed millions more shares to dilute the a2 share registry for managements remuneration ?

I find it hard to swallow that she had prior commitments and tax obligations that necessitated the sale. I mean for the last couple of decades she has been on a multi million dollar annual salary package that would of seen her take home well over $50m net over that time. Anyone with a ounce of financial savvy would of least doubled that amount with magic of compounding returns. She does not have a few measly million she could access to fund her tax commitments and maybe a new house ?

Like a lot of other members on the forum I expect management especially the CEO to have more skin in the game than what the average Joe has in their SMSF. I think she is a outstanding addition to further our growth internationally from this point onwards but I think from here on in if they want to issue shares to themselves as part of their salary packages then A2m must purchase them on market from cash on hand. By issuing shares out of thin air we are gifting them cash thru the dilution of our existing shareholdings. It will also help them to work harder as for every dollar they use to fund those purchases from profit and cash on hand as it will then have a effect on KPI to trigger their bonuses.

Creating extra shares does not come out of company profits, it comes at the expense of all us existing shareholders which sadly at this point in time Jayne does not have a single share in her name. I dont think its going to reflect much on the share price in the medium term but I have lost a little bit of respect for her in her actions. A person of her experience and standing should of known its not a good look. By handing out cash instead of shares we would not need to be hearing the reasons why she or anyone else on the board needs to be forced sellers. Being given such a lot of shares as bonuses and remuneration comes with some responsibility and I think whats happened today will be a catalyst for changes going forward.

Many other large Australian corporations buy shares on market to reward and incentivize management, its about time that A2m starts to run itself like one of those top 100 ASX listed company's as its no longer the micro cap company it was in recent times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.55
Change
0.310(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $4.735B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.58 $6.27 $31.16M 4.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11796 $6.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.55 60520 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
0.310 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.29 $6.57 $6.28 849707
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.