SUV 2.13% 4.6¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-86

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Yes I would agree, I think Kobi is using the term biplane to describe anything related to flying objects, and currently in our case drones since we have agreement with Aeronautics to work on batteries for their UAVs. But like what he said, there's tremendous potential, as per my previous post you can see PTG supplying batteries for equipment used on Indonesian marines; so I wouldn't be surprised if UTR can potentially make batteries that supply plane equipment in the future. 

Hey mate, to answer your questions I'll first show you this:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1346/1346057-10ee30162ae4ea3df8954dab893b4e16.jpg

Ultracharge at 1.5c is currently sitting at $13m MC, as you can see according to Simply Wall St the company currently has a net worth of roughly $7.2m including both long and short term assets. Long term assets ($5m) being equipment, facilities, IP rights etc; Short term assets ($2.2m) are cash in bank and other short term investment.

So that put our company value at around $5.8m. I guess now the question to ask yourself is how much do these worth to you:
    - a $20m 3 year sales contract with Blitz motor

- a 70% interest JV agreement with PTG supplying batteries to Indo military units

- agreements with Chemours, Aeronautics, Leclanche etc

- a full battery solution that has the potential to substantially improve current Li battery tech

It's up to the market whether they think all of the above is worth more than AUD $5.8m, to me the company is significantly undervalued and that's why I bought and held shares.

Regarding the timeframe for Blitz battery testing, Kobi addressed it in the quarterly report that was released last week, scheduled to be completed by end of December which is in line with what he told me when I had the discussion with him over the phone.

Hope my response is clear enough, cheers!

Hez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.4¢ $122.1K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 157926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.