SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

For those of you who’ve never had to deal with stock options...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    For those of you who’ve never had to deal with stock options vesting, then you cannot appreciate the tax implications especially when taxes fall due. None of us like to use our hard earned cash (which is most probably tied up in multiple investments and not at all liquid), so it’s a very common practice to sell vested shares to offset tax payments.

It’s sad to see that so many of you (some who are intelligent investors) who are now “nay sayers” and anti ID posters show your ignorance by trying to second guess and read into why sell now, when he hasn’t sold any for 3+years and won’t be selling for another 3 at least unless we soar to the sky the. He has the right to cash in like we do.

It’s tax time “now” and all prudent Executive’s always offset their stock option tax liabilities against vested options. - this is a no brainer.

So in my summary, quit trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and recognize when taxes fall due, you need to pay, so what better way then to offset them from vested options.
    I rest my case!!!
    Last edited by pac5705: 23/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.