SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I wrote the below myself 3 months ago, I must say I could not...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I wrote the below myself 3 months ago, I must say I could not quite write the same today.

Contrasting views with this stock and management......but all very good reading.

I must say this is a good thread for honesty and knowledge, most enjoyable
    to be part of it and though we are getting frustrated with the price and trading activity,
    very seldom it actually gets downramped.

I really think that continuous negativity towards ID may help relive tension but he will not be stepping down
    From disgruntled punters voicing their opinion on HC.

So we have some directors buying on market which is a good sign and one selling on market , not a great look but an explanation for it .

People often live to their incomes and he may live an expensive lifestyle , let's give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being, though I feel sometimes this stock as some have expressed on here that it's a good trading stock and would be disappointed if some here are just jumping on the band wagon to buy in cheaper as we worked hard last week to finish on 48 not that HC has full control of SP direction.

Regardless I wish all holders well and a break through 50 I feel will change attitudes allround.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.