MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

What a wonderful time to be a Magnis holder. Been a tough few...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    What a wonderful time to be a Magnis holder. Been a tough few years but now we are starting to get the roll on that many knew would come. Still early days for this run and who knows it could head back to 30 cents but there are a few things that have me happier than a all you can eat voucher at Grilled.

We have Peter converting his options. Why? Well let's say news is soon. So Peter can't buy on market so now he has the luxury of a huge option conversion and news can come tomorrow with no ASX issue. Imagine if he did wait and buy on market he would have paid a lot more after the action witnessed today. 
    If there was no news coming would he convert those options just to see the share price drift down? Doubtful. Would you pay a premium if there was no news coming? Or would you have no issue paying a premium if you thought the news coming will make you not think twice about the 7 cents extra you paid per share. Maybe that is what Peter T is thinking. Great company man imo.
    You never see similar buying from directors of graphite companies like what you have seen from the Magnis directors? Are the Magnis directors the only ones who believe in their own stratergy/company? It seems like it to me. 
    How much have Magnis directors bought this year on market and option conversions? It dwarfs the others. 
     We have a few other countries that want to get into the battery making business as mentioned by Mr Bez. Is this is what is coming next?
    Might see a pullback tomorrow. Then again the buying at the end seemed hurried. Maybe Peter has created some FOMO. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.