MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

@sinnikel.Mate,  80 million gifted to Purcell ? ? Assume you...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    @sinnikel.

Mate,  80 million gifted to Purcell ? ? Assume you are talking about options, here’s another way to look at that, would you put your name to $3 million of debt that would be personaly be liable by you and potentially destruct you and your family , if it were not repaid by the company.... for nothing ? The options have a strike of some 40% higher than current price...the risk of that covenant made personally by him vs the 40% increase in price to strike the warrants make it justified in my book.

if we had not taken thiswhen we did, we would have had to gone to the market at sub 1 cents....

I have it that between all directors and management, they have all actively spent over $500 k of their own money on market and through placements in the last 2 years since 2016. That is not through accepting less salary, 

The company is potentially approaching the most exciting time in its history..MEO or MELBANA.

Im not defending anyone here, least the directors who are not whiter than white ( who are)  , I am only pointing out how I see it and the fact they have been supportive ..If you read my mails to HQ , you would see how critical I have been in the past and and even recently.

We cannot dual list quick enough for me , we need A much needed jolt of interest and sentiment enthusiasm from a new set of investors....I have already done a little ground work and have deduced appetite for our plans will be good...

Nothing on AIM like what we have.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.